Burnham Alumni Blues Mug
"Burnham High Alumnus -Sylvania, Ohio" in classic colors on front, Sylvania, Ohio est.1833 on back. Tribute to the beloved school. Ground broke in 1924, as was proudly stated on the top cornerstone of the building about the Main Monroe Street Entrance. Also carved in stone on the Monroe Street side of the building, but down further above the school's name, were the words "That Life May Be More Abundant." The building remained in use after Sylvania High School (later renamed Northview) and then Southview High School were built, but in 2010 it was torn down along with Maplewood Elementary, Central Elementary, and Hillview Elementary.
But in Sylvania, we remember....
.: White ceramic
.: 11 oz (0.33 l)
.: Rounded corners